About Brussels Invest & Export
Brussels Invest & Export: a good place to begin
Invest in Brussels was created in 2003 by the Brussels Capital Region to promote, attract and retain foreign direct investment in Brussels. In 2011, Invest in Brussels and Brussels Export (export promotion) joined forces in a new organization called Brussels Invest & Export.
Our goal is to make foreign investors aware of the high-level of competence and experience Brussels has to offer within several businesses, to give them specialist insight on how to do business in Brussels and provide all relevant information and guidance required to set up shop in Brussels. Add to that an excellent geographical location within Europe, the presence of international organisations and the outstanding infrastructure making Brussels the ideal business hub in Western Europe.
Brussels invest & export is part of the Ministry of the Brussels Capital Region. We provide advice and consulting services to Brussels-based companies on crucial matters such as financial aid, innovation, technology, transnational partnerships, Research & Development, local environmental regulations, administrative formalities, legal issues etc...
Our team: let us help you make it happen!
Our multilingual staff has a solid background in the corporate sector and expertise in the investment process. We provide the assistance you need to speed up procedures and connect you to the right people at all the relevant government departments, regional institutions, associations and professional organisations in Brussels that can make your project both successful and profitable.
Brussels invest & export has access to a whole multidisciplinary team of experts of the Brussels Enterprise Agency. Several are sector-specific experts and can provide comprehensive and strategic information concerning your sector. Currently, Brussels is focused on six highly-promising sectors:
• Information and communication technologies.
• Healthcare (including bio & pharma).
• Creative industries (fashion, design,...).
Our service offered: tailored expertise every step of the way
We offer potential investors a customised one-stop-shop service - free of charge and with full confidentiality:
• Information and analyses relevant to establishing business activities in Brussels, including strategic strengths, business climate, investment incentives, business costs, location factors such as distribution, working environment and human resources.
• A comprehensive benchmarking service.
• Facilitating contacts with potential partners, public authorities and research institutions.
• A Brussels Business Welcome Package: a unique opportunity to test Brussels as your new business location for 3 months.
• Practical assistance before, during and after your establishment in Brussels.